London is one of the world’s great food capitals. You can eat your way around the world without having to leave the city. With the London Pass Dining Guide you can make great savings at over 35 top London restaurants, with discounts of up to 50% off or special offers such as a free bottle of wine or dessert.
The London Pass Dining Guide is a 50+ page guidebook which details all of the restaurants included and the offer available at them. You simply show the guide at the restaurant to claim your saving or freebie – reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment on busy days but are not essential.
Some of the restaurants in the London Pass Dining Guide include:-
• Azzuro (50% off food)
• Cape Town Fish Market (50% off a la carte menu
• Chor Bizarre (25% off a la carte menu)
• Covent Garden Grill (Free bottle of house wine)
• La Brasserie Mayfair (up to 50% off)
• Little Sicily (50% off a la carte menu)
• Planet Hollywood (25% off a la carte menu)
• Punch tavern (50% off a la carte menu)
• Shaka Zulu (25% off a la carte menu)
So if you are on holiday in London, the London Pass Dining Guide can save you a lot on dining out and you’ll get to try some of the best restaurants that London has to offer. It costs just £10, covers up to 6 people and is valid for 7 days. The Dining Guide is exclusive for London Pass customers and can only be purchased with the London Pass. For more information on the London Pass you can visit the London Pass website or see my London Pass post.
There is currently a voucher code for 5% off all London Passes, just use the code londpas05.
If you liked this post, buy me a latte :-)